Saturday, April 16, 2016

Scrapbooking for the Fun of It!


KimJensen_LiveOutLoud_brad, TDF88_vid_adventuretime kit; Fonts: Quicksand Bold, Remington Noiseless Reg; Fiddle-Dee-Dee Mystified template; Styles: Mommyish and Scrapaneers Championsstyles 

Lately, I've been back at making scrapbook pages for fun.
It seems that many of the pages I made over the past 6 months were ones for scrap assignments. It's good to be back creating just because.
Certainly, lots of fun things going on have inspired pages to scrap and pushed me to devote myself to my hobby. I'm using up old kits and products in paper and playing with templates and kits and even exploring techniques in digi.
I'm in a happier place than I've been in a long time and it is reflected in my work.
Oh, I'm still behind in things at home but spring cleaning is going on and steadily I'm getting on top of things. This month is starting slow but am loving the longer days. I believe I get sad in the winter.
This very happy page was made to celebrate my visit to Boston to meet with friends that are a part of the Get It Scrapped community. It was so fun to meet in person though we've been virtual friends for a while.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...