Friday, April 15, 2016

Learning - Scrapaneers Live! event starts tomorrow

Scrapaneers Live! April 16-17, 2016

Looking ahead to Scrapaneers Live. Something about learning tech graphics is appealing to me. I mean, truly; I co-host The Digiscrap Geek Podcast. You can listen to our latest podcast for an interview with Tiffany Tillman-Emanuel where she discusses "Live!." Of course, it's no surprise to you that I am into this stuff. I enjoy learning in general, though.
Coursera.com, Lynda.com, Get It Scrapped and Scrapaneers are some of my favorite educational sites. I do like Noell Hyman's Paperclipping videos, also. I am frustrated and disappointed that some places where I purchased courses are no longer available. While they offered the power to download the classes, it was not the right time in my life to collect the materials. Nowadays, there is time. I'd love having access to those Big Picture Classes and Creative Passion Classes. I'm not going to get overly depressed about it; not when great lessons at Scrapaneers and Get It Scrapped exist. I've looked at the program at the new BPC but have not subscribed for membership. I would enjoy hearing from folk taking classes there to discover what they think of the experience.
Now, if you are a current digital scrapbooker, please consider signing up for the Live event. It will be available virtually later if you are not free this weekend. If fresh to digital scrapbooking, check out Scrapaneers.com for a free introductory course in the hobby.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...