Thursday, March 12, 2015

Scrapping

 
Love U by Karen Poirier-Brode | Supplies: Kit is from The Digi Files 72, a collab, LoveLivesHere. Journal card – Becky Higgins, Project Life, Cherry Ed; shadow styles – mommyish and One Little Bird; glitter style – mommyish, fonts – Garamond, Avenir

Do check out the blog at Get It Scrapped with great information on scrapping with clusters. I used a paper page from Nic Howard as my inspiration for my digi page.
I put this together around Valentine's Day so finding a kit about love was easy. I had a lot of fun making an alpha into a puffy sticker. There's a lot going on but the photo still takes center stage.



I had a lot of fun participating last weekend in a crop with my We Want to Scrap buddies at our LSS in Dixon, CA, It's All About the Scrapbook. At Get It Scrapped we are having an on-line crop on Saturday. Join us and hear about the Calvinball scrap game and have fun scrapbooking with us. Go to the forum and the post with a link to the webinar should be up on Saturday. Starts at 10am eastern time. (7am Pacific)

Hope you are all following the podcast at The Digiscrap Geek. It's a lot of fun. Our guests are the best. I love the other co-hosts, too. We'd love to have you listen. We love comments on the blog, too.

Spring is just around the corner. Looking forward to the more consistent warm weather, Hope the rains continue here in the west, though.

1 comment:

Ashley Calder said...

Great page! Love that super cute cluster, and all of the pretty layered hearts and the bows!

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...