Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year and more cards for Just 12 Days


copyright Karen Poirier-Brode 2015, Just 12 Days

Hope everyone is having a fabulous New Year!
I played around today learning a bit more from Danielle Young at Scrapaneers.
You can download these cards to print subject to the usual rules re: personal use only at Just 12 Days Card png Download Google Drive
I had fun creating this set of #pocket cards. The candles are not specific to any holiday, just ideas from several.
Don't forget to get out your glitter glues and add them to the card sets.
The classes Danielle teaches are great and really helped me recall things I've learned before in Illustrator. I highly recommend you check out Scrapaneers for classes. Lots of fun and useful stuff there.
I probably should have done more around the house today since time is counting down to my trip to CHA. I've been studying design trends and it will be fun to see how many of them are incorporated into the new products.
Craft and Hobby Association sneak peaks are available at Nancy Nally's site Scrapbook Update. Do check them out and let me know if you have any questions about any of the products or designs that you'd like me to check out.
I'm working on my trend update post and will try and post it before I leave for the show.
Hope that 2015 is fabulous!

1 comment:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...