Friday, October 10, 2014

Lots of inspired scrapbooking

 I have been looking at ads and set lately and thinking about how some ideas could be translated into scrapbook pages.
My work in progress was featured on Instagram #getitscrapped today and I thought I'd let you see my final project.
I's late so I'll add a bit more tomorrow.
It's been busy and it's impacting my health. Need to say "No" more.
Well, some of it's been fun and here's a page that I had a great time making and it commemorates an entertaining ever, too.

Fancy Pants - ME-ology, Pan pastels, stash, Studio Calico, JBS, Freckled Fawn, Amy Tangerine stamp,

Well, you'd think by now, I'd have learned not to make predictions about when I'll get back to the blog. "The best laid plans..."

You can check out my thoughts at process on the Instagram feed from GetItScrapped where this photo of my work in progress was featured

I also am getting inspired by the Cropped Challenge at Pixels and Company (not in competition) and by Scrapbook Coach at Get It Scrapped.

I made a paper page using the text in a patterned paper to work as my journaling



Then I scrap lifted myself for this digi page


Today I finished my "Cropped" round3 inspired layout


I loved those Happy and Dice elements to feature my impulse to visit Myanmar, just because I was in the east (Korea) and thought I should explore more. I knew so little about Myanmar and was utterly fascinated and delighted with the experience.






No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...