Monday, September 8, 2014

Too much "cool"



One feels obligated to listen to podcasts one has been a part of and it can be painful. I say "cool" entirely too much. Note there is a lot of "cool" stuff I commented on.

The Digiscrap Geek Podcast episode 2 is up, and I think it is "cool". We discussed scrapbook inspiration which applies both to paper and Digi scrappers as well as card makers and artists. We also got into the topic of feminism, too. Rabbit holes are an intrinsic part of podcasts, I fear.

Not much scrapbooking this past week but will have a couple of pages to post here soon.

I've been trying to catch up on so much paperwork at home but it really is something that I find overwhelming. Too much mail, too many forms, too many details and I hate taking care of all of that. It must be done! So, again keeping it short today so I can get to it.  
 

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...