Saturday, September 6, 2014

It's Just Talking



I hope that many of you will click on the button to The DigiScrap Geek Podcast here on my blog.
Carrie Arrick, the DigiScrap Geek, herself is the host and I'm one of the regular panelists on the show.
Sometimes we could get into techie matters but we do deal with universal themes of inspiration, story, design and life. I hope that some paper scrappers and non scrappy folk will find it interesting and entertaining as well as the target Digi audience.
Talking is not a problem and about a hour a week is not too tiring. It's been fun. We're on several platforms now, like iTunes, and the first episode is  posted with the second soon to arrive.
Looking forward to the weekend as today; well, technically yesterday since it's now past midnight; was a very good day.



No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...