Tuesday, August 12, 2014

 Here is a layout I made recently for Get It Scrapped/ Masterful Scrapbook Design.


It features my lovely granddaughters in the Hanboks I bought them when I was in Korea. The temple outbuildings where the bell hangs is a photo I took. Since I was making a pink and navy themed page I played with blending modes in Photoshop to convert it to a scenic patterned paper. I made a brush, too then used that to make my pink and navy patterned paper. 

If you click this link - Pagoda Paper you may download the paper for free. Enjoy!
Terms of use are the usual. Personal use only, not to be sold nor used on items for sale.



Terms of Use:
All digital images are Copyright Karen Poirier-Brode 2014 all rights reserved.
This design is for personal use only and is not to be redistributed in any way, used for commercial purposes or claimed as your own. Please refer individuals to my blog for download www.karenscorneroftheweb.blogspot.com
Permitted uses: 
You may use and incorporate the content in your personal scrapbooking layouts. You may use this  content in your layouts submitted to scrapbooking or related sites or magazines for publication as long as proper credit is given to Karen Poirier-Brode. You may print a hardcopy of the content for your personal craft use.
Prohibited use:
You may not do anything with this design that is not expressly permitted. You may not provide a copy to another individual. You may not use this graphic for a purpose or product to generate income. You may not claim this or an alteration of this design as your own.
Any questions:
Contact Karen Poirier-Brode at poirierbrodekaren@gmail.com

Page supplies: patterned paper and card stock - my own design, font: Arial, Karla Dudley for Scrapaneers: distress brush on dates, TheDigiFiles65 flergs - dreamalittledream: stitching, glitter foliage , TheDigiFiles65 tmartin - missingyou: crystal button, flower cluster, washi, flower, One Little Bird: shadow styles.

Yes, I'm finding digi fun. 

I still love paper scrapbooking, too. My other design for my team contribution this month was a paper layout. It's a travel story about Anna's blackboard at the palace in Bangkok. I went with trendy design. Much of the product is new and it is all inspired by current fashion trends of red lace and lace with masculine prints and the office supply trend that continues to be popular.



Supplies: stash: White cardstock, patterned paper, glitter lace fabric, Black/white Baker's twine, red brad; local business card - ephemera, Jenni Bowlin: bottle cap, labels, ledger paper
Freckled Fawn: June kit - metal stars, transparency alphabet die cuts, washi tape, May kit - resin flower, April kit - black bling, stamp   ; Cocoa Daisy: May Kit - wood veneer, April Kit - Doodlebug sprinkles   ; Tim Holtz, Idea-ology: glassine envelope, Staz-On: black ink, American Crafts: pen; Pink Paislee - Portfolio photo tab; Sparco - date stamp

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...